“The artist is the creator of beautiful things.”
— Oscar Wilde

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Diego Lugano


Diego Alfredo Lugano Moreno is an Uruguay International football player whose position is amid of defence and who currently plays in Fenerbahce Football Club in Turkish Super League. He is 30 years old. He is married Bianca and he has 2 sons and 1 daughter. He has played in Nacional Football Club( 1999-2001, matches 13, goals 0), Plaza Colonia Football Club(2001-2002, matches 46, goals 4) and Sao Paulo Football Club(2002-2006, matches 96, goals 8). In Fenerbahce Football Club, he played nearly 100 matches and he has 16 goals. Also he is Captain of Uruguay National Football Team. He was awarded South America's best defender prize in 2005. " I have been here for three years, and it still amazes me how passionate and devoted fans are. The affection and respect the club and the people have shown me and my family, mkes me feel very confortable, and makes me want to give it all in each match to pay them back with good performance and titles" he said about his years in Fenerbahce FC.

No comments:

Post a Comment